Wednesday, February 18, 2015

super fail

Yep I failed  miserably but I have a good reason.. I am moving soon and have approximately 2 weeks to get my house packed up and cleaned to military standards in order to not have to pay them out the ass for stupid stuff. Gotta love military housing.. But the bright side is we will finally be in a 4 bedroom place instead of cramming all of us into this tiny house we are in now.. We will have a garage for storage which helps tremendously. I am worried about moving this big ass fish tank though, that part is gonna suck real bad lol. and I also have a 50 gallon tank  I gotta put into storage (garage) until I decide to turn it into a salt water tank. But I cant do that until I get into a place that isn't military housing because they have  a 2 pet limit and I am of course already over that limit lol.. Juleah will also finally have her own room. I don't know how I am gonna handle her sleeping in her own room tho, she has slept in my room since she was born. Thank God one of our friends got us a baby monitor that is a camera so I can see her still. I am just happy we will have a place for all of her toys and stuff. this baby has so many toys its crazy. 5 months old and loaded down with stuff she cant even play with yet lol.. I love it tho, just will love it a lot more once we have a place for it all and I wont be embarrassed for my family to come visit.. Any way I got some more stuff to do and baby j is up and ready to play some more.. Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment