Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Not much to say today

Another day with not much to say. Been super tired all day today so I haven't really done much other than take care of the kids. So ready for this week to be over, hubby and the kids have a 3 day weekend but its all screwed up cus Hubby gets Friday Saturday and sunday off, the kids have Saturday sunday and Monday off. Kinda sucks they couldn't have the same days off so we could all enjoy the whole weekend together but oh well that is just the way it goes sometimes LOL. Could be worse.. Gotta try to get to the petstore tomorrow after the kids go to school cus we gotta take our red tail catfish to them, he is just so gross. We put him in our new 90 gallon tank and he started shedding and so now I have fish skin floating all in my tank and it is annoying me to no end. Hopefully I can get Steve to get up in the morning so we can take care of that, or we will just have to do it on Friday while the older kiddos are in school.. Just ready for my tank to look better. Damn nasty catfish.. Anyway I am gonna get off here and try to get some sleep before I gotta get up with the baby. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment