Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I give up

Ok I give up on trying to maintain a blog for a year, I just don't have it in me right now with everything that is going on.. Moving and having 3 kids going crazy all the time its damn near impossible to do that right now lol. I will however post my blog just whenever I have something to say or something in particular on my mind that I just need to get out. Or just random crap that is bugging me which is a lot of the time. Right now its the fact that I cant get my meds filled.. Let me give those of you that read this a little history on what I am talking about, I have somehow herniated 2 disks in my back I also have an anular tear and scoliosis. So due to those issues I go to pain management and get injections every few months and now I am starting them in my neck in a few weeks because I am having issues with my nerves in my neck, anyway they prescribe me pain med, However I live in Jacksonville Fl. and apparently there is an issues with pill heads out here that work the system and get meds for no reason so the DEA has put all kinds of limits on pharmacies and how many of this particular medication I am prescribed they can get in a month so EVERY  month I have a problem getting my meds filled because the pharmacies don't have them and they will give you a day that they will and so you drive to all these places on all these days and they don't have them.. I am so tried of it, I have been in the car driving all over the place trying to find one damn place that has them and I STILL 3 DAMN DAYS LATER DONT HAVE THEM FILLED!!!! I am so beyond frustrated and now hurting even more than I usually do due to the fact that I have been in the car for 3 days and tomorrow will be 4 because I have to try it again tomorrow.. I am jus so upset and irritated.. Anyway on a brighter note I have Finally set up my saltwater tank, I have wanted to do this for years and I finally have, its a very small cute little 14 gallon biocube but I already love it I have 3 little hermit crabs in there and 1 little damsel for now and some live rock with is growing mushroom coral on it. I am very pleased with it so far, we are going to go this weekend and get a little more live rock and maybe I can talk my hubby into letting me get some frog spawn coral and Hailea wants a clown fish so hopefully that can happen.. I am excited to see what I can do with it. any way sorry for the rant about pharmacy crap.. Gonna go for now while the baby is asleep and try to relax a little bit for now, btw sorry for giving up on the 365 day challenge aunt leah I hope you can forgive me I love you LOL.. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment