Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ok so I am a little late on this Blog but for me its still the same day cus I havent been to bed yet lol we are a night shift family so we are always up late. Anywho I wanted to blog about the new recipes we tried today, I made stuffed bell pepper soup and these weird onion rings stuffed with cheese and topped with a pinapple ring and wrapped in bacon. Let me tell you it was all absolutely amazing. Of course my onion rings werent as pretty as the ones in the pictures on the recipe but they tasted amazing. Even my picky eaters LOVED them and omg the soup tasted JUST like a stuffed bell pepper. So that is some foods I will be making again for sure.. Other than that we had a very busy day. Which is why I am so late writing this Blog. We spent the day setting up a new 90 gallon fish tank and it is so awesome looking. So now our fish have a new beautiful home and we are going tomorrow to get them some new friends and some plants to chew on LOL. All in All today was a good day and a much needed break from all the insanity and stress of the past week. Life is Good... Today anyway..
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment