Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ok so I am new to this whole blogging thing, but my mom and aunt are doing this 365 day challenge where they have to write a blog everyday for 365 days. Pretty self explanatory I know. Well I kinda put myself into the challenge just because I feel like it might be good for me to have a place to write the random crap that I have floating around in my brain all the time.. So this is my first of many posts. Bare with me yall my mind wanders a lot and I get sidetracked so some if not most of this stuff that I post wont make sense or will just be a bunch of crap that no one wants to read at all because I really don't have much of a life LOL. I am just a mom that sits at home with her kids all day. But I wouldn't change it for the world.  I have the best kids ever and I have realized a lot here lately just how lucky I am to have them. They have made me a better person for sure and they teach me new things everyday, being a parent to these kids has taught me things about myself that I never knew. They all amaze me everyday with how smart and wonderful they are. The way they view the world at such a young age is something to behold. I wish I could still view the world with that innocence  that only comes with being too young to know better..... See I just stopped and reread what I wrote and I told ya I have a wandering mind and its all random thoughts Lol.  Oh well it happens. Gonna  end this post now cus my youngest daughter is over hear in her swing crying Mamamamama. too cute.

1 comment: