Sunday, February 22, 2015

Just one of those days.

Well baby J is having one of her grumpy hold me all day long kinda days.. she will only sleep in short bursts which just makes her cranky cus she is tired and just refuses to sleep. I love her but I wont lie I hate days like this.. On another note Hubby and I have decided to do a salt water tank, only a 10 gallon nano reef tank but I am beyond excited. I have wanted a saltwater tank for years. I can already tell I am gonna end up turning my 90 gallon into a saltwater tank eventually.. First the 10 gallon then eventually move up to my 55 gal, and then in the far away future my 90 gal.. Saltwater is just so much prettier and even if you don't put fish in it you can put all kind of coral and frags of other things in there and watch it al grow and its beautiful even without fish.. I know I will have clown fish for sure tho, they are beautiful.. Anyway my 10 minutes is up and Baby J is ready to be picked up again.. Oh btw I finally got her name tattooed on my forearm and I LOVE it. Anyway until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment